42nd Congress of the European Society of Surgical Oncology
25-27 October 2023, Florence, Italy
All participants must Create an Account and register via the Online Registration Form.
Please read the instruction below carefully. Please also consider using a personal email account if your work email is connected to an institute with high security and privacy settings as the email may be transferred to junk folders.
Each participant will receive a registration number by email after submitting the Online Registration Form. The preferred method of payment is online card payment. As for payments completed by bank transfer, please proceed with the payment transfer only after receiving your registration number.
Breast + Interdisciplinary; E-posters
Colorectal + Interdisciplinary; E-posters
Breast + Colorectal + Interdisciplinary; E-posters
- Opening & Lifetime Achievement Award Lecture
- Scientific Symposium: Robotic Surgery
- Presidential Session and ESSO Medal Lecture
- Roundtable Discussion: The Need for Surgical Oncology Specialization in Europe
- Joint ESSO/SICO Scientific Symposium: Maximizing the benefit of cancer Surgery? The higher the volume the better the outcome
- Joint ESSO/ESR Scientific Symposium on Early Detection: From Imaging to Cancer Surgery
- Dragon’s Den Session: Clinical Research in Surgical Oncology (Supported by the Anticancer Fund)
- Scientific Symposium: Fluorescence-Guided Surgery
- Scientific Symposium: Artificial Intelligence
- Congress Highlights & Closing Remarks
- Breast Educational Workshop: Controversial Issues in Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Scientific Symposium: Surgical De-Escalation after Neoadjuvant Treatment in the Immunotherapy Era
- Breast Educational Workshop: Innovation in Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Debate: Is Robotic Nipple Sparing Mastectomy Ready for Prime Time?
- Meet the Expert Session: Breast Conservative Treatment for Multicentric Breast Cancer
- Breast Debate: Tad Is the Most Accurate Axillary Staging Technique for CN+ After Neoadjuvant Treatment
- Colorectal/ PSM Educational Workshop: Colorectal Peritoneal Metastases
- Colorectal/ HPB Meet the Expert Session: Selected Topics in Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal/HPB Educational Workshop: Neuro-Endocrine Tumours (NETs)
- Colorectal Scientific Symposium: Locally Advanced and Recurrent Disease
- Colorectal Scientific Symposium: Improving Outcome and QoL in
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Debate: T1 Rectal Tumour: Is It for the Surgeon, or for the Endoscopist?
Each participant will receive a registration overview and email notification confirming receipt of payment. To view the status of your payment, click here Online Registration Form.
All fees are to be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges. However, please confirm with your bank as to any possible charges from their side.
Registration fees are collected on behalf of ESSO42 by the Secretariat, CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. Května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
By Bank Transfer
Please make sure that the payment is free of all bank charges and participant’s name and Registration Number are clearly stated in the bank transfer.
Payments received without such details (name, Registration Number) cannot be identified.
Payment by bank transfer is available until 12 September 2023. After this date, all payments can be done only by credit/debit card.
CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic
KB a.s., Na Příkopě 33, CZ-11000 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Participant name and Registration Number
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
The preferred method of payment is by card online via our secure payment gateway:
WORLDLINE – Payment Solution Saferpay – Online payments service provider – WORLDLINE.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards are VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO and AMERICAN EXPRESS
In the unlikely event of a rejected online credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to return to his/her registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the payment issue persist, the participant is advised to contact the card issuer/bank first to check for any potential block on the online transaction. If so, once this is removed it will be possible to pay via the online payment gateway.
The Final invoice can be downloaded from the Online Registration Form three weeks after the registration is confirmed and paid in full. If you need assistance with the invoice, please contact the ESSO42 Secretariat. The final invoice will be issued based on the details provided during the registration process (step Contact/Invoice details). Any change of such details (name, address, VAT number, etc.) is possible only within 3 days from the date of registration and is subject to a 20 EUR fee.
Cancellation of Registration
- Until 17 August 2023 – a 20 EUR administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
- From 18 August 2023 until 18 September 2023 – a 50% of the fee will be refunded
- From 19 September 2023 no refund can be processed
Cancellation of Other Bookable Items (Payable Social Events)
- Up to and including 20 September 2023 – a 20 EUR administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
- From 21 September 2023 – no refunds can be processed
General Cancellation Conditions
- All cancellations must be notified in writing by email to the ESSO42 Secretariat
- Request for refunds made after 21 September 2023 will not be considered
- For any change of name, an administrative fee of 20 EUR will be charged
The registration fee does not include participant insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage, or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
Data Privacy and Security
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018 and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, and protect your privacy and security via our Online Portal which is now fully GDPR compliant.